Saturday, May 3, 2014

Leaving Ghana...

Hello!

10 amazing days in Ghana and now I'm heading down to South Africa on a redeye tonight.  Just posting a few quick photos now to give you a sense for my time in Ghana over the last few weeks: the beauty, the poor/rich extremes, cool soccer partners and the first photo is me with Daniel (callsign: Annihilator), my incredible travel companion, guide, bodyguard, translator and expert in all things Ghana.  He looks like he's 12 but he's actually 25 with a master's degree in construction management!  

I'll be in Mtubatuba - home to Woza's original partner Mtuba Football Academy - by noon tomorrow, and I'll be working with our partners in South Africa for a few weeks as they prepare to host this summer's Woza trip.  

Hope everyone is well!

Chris










No comments:

Post a Comment