Monday, April 7, 2014

First Post!

Hello!

Chris Kaimmer here.  This will be the blog I use to stay in touch while I am traveling from April 23rd to May 27th as I visit Woza Soccer's partners in Africa.

I'll be in several African countries meeting with Woza's current partners (in South Africa) as well as some potential future partners in Ghana and Zambia.

Check here for updates, stories and photos from me while I'm out on the road.  I'll do my best to post (1) regularly and (2) interestingly.

Here's my rough schedule:

April 23-May 3: GHANA (Accra and Kumasi)
May 4-May 15: SOUTH AFRICA (Mtubatuba)
May 16-May 23: ZAMBIA (Lusaka and Livingstone)
May 23-May 27: SOUTH AFRICA (Cape Town)

Hope you enjoy following my travels, and I'll be back in late May!

Best,

Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment